Policy on Future Pricing Changes for Adventure Reservations
Reservation Policies for Gear Rentals & Adventures
I, Snorkel Bob, will confirm gear & adventure reservations by email. You may show your gear confirmation on your phone or print a copy and bring it to Snorkel Bob’s to receive your FREE Premium.
You must bring a printed copy of the boarding pass or ticket to attend adventure. For adventure bookings on boats, helicopters, luaus, ziplines, or kayak/surf lessons, you will receive check-in information to proceed directly to the vendor on the day of your scheduled tour.
Payment | Ticketing | Pickup
Gear Rentals: You will complete your gear rental transaction at the Snorkel Bob’s store you selected. Snorkel gear payment will take place at the time of gear pick-up by cash, travelers check or credit card. No charges will be made to your credit card prior to gear pick-up. Gear selection and fitting is done in-store to ensure proper fit and satisfaction.
Adventure Bookings: Adventures are charged in advance to secure your seat & tickets. You must bring a printed copy of the boarding pass or tickets to attend your adventure. Ticketing arrangements are coordinated via email or phone. Tickets are emailed upon reservation confirmation. You may also pick up tickets at your designated store prior to adventure date.
Cancellation | 48/72 Hour
All boat trips, luaus, helicopter rides or other activities have a 48-hour cancellation policy for a full refund of ticket price. Cancellations inside 48 hours will result in full charge for the adventure. Some adventure bookings require a 72 hour cancellation. Cancellation times are noted on ticket & confirmation. Should vendor cancel adventure due to weather or other reasons, you may reschedule or receive a full refund.
Reservation Policies for Gear Rentals & Adventures If you need to cancel your snorkel gear reservation, please email Snorkel Bob’s you will not be picking up your gear.
Snorkel Bob's 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Contact Snorkel Bob Customer Service for return instructions.
- Using a good carton, return package via insured US Mail or FedEx (Snorkel Bob will refund actual shipping costs from original FedEx label or postage on damaged merchandise or mis-shipment).
- Enclose a copy of your purchase receipt/packing slip. If you do not have your receipt/packing slip, please include a note stating purchaser’s name, address and approximate date of purchase.
- Send returns to: Snorkel Bob’s Distribution, 700 Kapahulu Ave., Honolulu, HI 96816 (we do not accept CODs).
- Keep a record of shipment until you have received credit or replacement merchandise.